Cinnamon has always been used in beverages breakfast Quinoa with Lecha, Quaker or other juice.Cinnamon is a spice with rewarding aroma and flavor. And not only is a spice, but an ingredient that greatly benefits our health.
Cinnamon is a food rich in fiber because 1 00 g. This seasoning containing 54.30 g. fiber . This food also has a high amount of calcium. The amount of calcium is 1228 mg has per 100 g. With an amount of 38.07 mg per 100 grams, cinnamon is also one of the foods with more iron. Cinnamon is considered a “miracle food” and science has shown that its components provide substantial health benefits.
WHAT HAPPENS TO EAT YOUR BODY AFTER 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder?
After eating 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and then your body digests, after 45 minutes, this is what happens to your body:
- Your body responds to insulin more effectively and regulate sugar levels in the blood
- the proper digestion of food and helps relieve intestinal discomfort
- Reduce and combat the proliferation of cancer cells in our body
- It produced an anticoagulant effect and improves blood circulation
- We received a calming effect, especially for arthritis pain
- bacterial growth is avoided in food
- Increases cognitive function and memory, being highly recommended for people with neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease
- heart diseases are prevented and improved colon function
- Expels cold body and prevent diseases caused by viruses and bacteria
- We get more energy and avoid exhaustion, revitalizing our body
- They decrease the damage caused by tissue over time, rejuvenating the body
- growth of cancer cells and the formation of blood vessels in tumors is reduced
- Besides being very tasty, the benefits of cinnamon spice make this an alternative remedy of much value. Even prepared in an infusion can be an excellent natural remedy for motion sickness and nausea.
HOW TO USE THE cinnamon
Every morning add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder coffee, a lemon juice, any fruit juice , a cup of milk or a cup of tea of your choice. You can also add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder to one tablespoon of honey. Anyway, the important thing is that you add the teaspoon of cinnamon to your daily diet and improve your health will achieve unimaginable proportions.
Cinnamon is generally safe to consume, but if you notice any allergic reaction such as dermatitis, avoid it.
It is not recommended for pregnant women or during lactation. Nor for children under 6 years.
If you suffer from Crohn’s disease or colitis is best not to consume, it is also contraindicated for people with liver disease.